What is a gift-in-kind?
Gifts-in-kind are donations of tangible gifts instead of money. For example, a donor might give computers, postage stamps, or office equipment to ADF for its administrative functions or towards the development of peace libraries and multimedia distance learning centers. We accept these items throughout the year.
Have something to donate?
You just got a new computer and don't quite know what to do with the old one:
DONATE IT TO THE AFRICAN DIASPORA FOUNDATION!
Your company has Printing or Mailing Services:
DONATE YOUR SERVICES TO ADF!
We hold several events throughout the year to raise money.
WE NEED YOUR GOODS OR SERVICES!
If you have an item or items or a service you think we might be able to use at ADF, GIVE US A CALL at (661) 285-7513 or send an e-mail!
More donation ideas...
1. Help builld our Peace Libraries:
- multi-media equipment (slide projector, DVD unit, video conference equipment …)
- computers and monitors
- compact-shelving unit for 10,000 books
- on-line virtual library endowment
- books related to peace and progress
2. Donate your car:
- Donate your car to charity by calling 800-766-CARE. Cars 4 Causes ("The charity that gives to charities"), will pick up your vehicle at no cost, and you will recieve a tax deductible donation receipt for the donation. The donation will support the African Diaspora Foundation.Contact Cars 4 Causes if you live in the Southern California region, otherwise, find your local Car donation center that can credit your donation to ADF.
Do you have questions about making an in-kind donation? Please call 661-285-7513. ADFis an official 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and verfication of your donation can be given for your tax purposes.